The application correction window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate (NEET-UG) 2022 will be closed today, May 27. The NEET UG correction window 2022 is available on the official website- neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who wish to make changes or corrections in their NEET 2022 registration forms will be able to do so till 9 pm today. Thereafter, no correction in particulars, whatsoever, will be entertained by the NTA under any circumstances.
Although the National Testing Agency (NTA), had previously stated that it would not open the edit window to NEET UG applications earlier, it has now been reaffirmed by the aspirants.
NTA stated, “In light of numerous requests from candidates concerning allowing them edit/modify/change their particulars on the online NEET (UG-2022) application form, National Testing Agency decided to offer the opportunity for candidates to modify their particulars on the online NEET (UG-2022) application form. “
Candidates should note that they can change any fields (including uploaded images) but not mobile number, permanent address, email address, correspondence address or nationality.
NEET UG 2022 Correction Window: Steps to Edit
- Go to neet.nta.nic.in for the official website.
- Click the ‘Correction For NEET(UG),-2022’ link.
- Enter your password and application number, then click on Sign in.
- Make any necessary changes to your NEET UG Application Form.
- Please verify the details before you submit.
- Submit the NEETPG 2022 application form once you have completed this step.
- Download the confirmation webpage and keep a copy for future reference
Candidates can correct any errors in NEET UG 2022’s application form during the correction window. Candidates will not be allowed to make further corrections. NEETUG 2022 admit card will soon be issued. The application process has now been closed. Medical entrance tests will be conducted in pen and paper mode.