Germany is one of the top Study Abroad destinations preferred by the students. However, there are plenty of reasons for which Germany is the top place to pursue higher educations. So, any international student who wants to study in Germany needs to apply for a visa. Germany provides different visa categories through which customers can apply for the visa as per the requirements. If you want experts’ guidance to find your course and your perfect university as per your course, you can reach out to us. Here at Superb Study Aboard, we are experienced and skilled in offering the best Germany Study Visa Services.
Germany Study Visa Details
The German universities offer a wide range of courses and programs at low fees. Germany provides several different visas to pursue education in Germany. However, if you want to study in Germany for more than three months, you still need to obtain a National Visa. Know More!
- Germany Study Schengen Visa (C Visa)- If your course is for less than/or three months, you can apply for a Schengen visa. It is valid for three months.
- Germany National Visa (D Visa) – If your study program is for more than three months, you need to apply for Germany National Visa (D Visa).
Different types of Germany Student Visa
However, depending on the requirements of the study program. Germany provides three different types of Germany Student Visa:
- Language Course Visa – If you want to do any German Language Courses lasting from 3 months to 1 year in Germany, you can apply for Language Course Visa.
- Student Applicant Visa – If any students have not received an acceptance letter from any German University or you need to appear in an entrance exam offered by the university, you need to apply for the Student Application Visa. It is valid for three months or can be extended for up to six months in some cases.
- Student Visa – It is a long-term visa. It is provided to international students who are accepted by a German university. With Student Visa, you can obtain your Residence Permit to stay in German during your course.
Germany Study Visa Requirements for Indian Students
The documents requirements for Germany Study Visa are:
- A Valid passport
- A Complete National Visa Application Form
- Original Education Credentials
- An adequate health insurance
- Proof of sufficient funds to support your stay in Germany
- Language skills assessment (English or German)
- Letter of acceptance from the institution (if you have any)
- Scholarship Certificate (if you have one)
- Motivational Letter
- Proof to show you have paid Visa Application Fee
How to Get Germany Residence Permit?
Once you arrive in Germany, you need to obtain a Residence Permit. It is required for the students to get a Permit to stay in the country to complete their education. However, to apply for a resident permit, you need to follow the given below step:
- Register your address in the Local Resident Registration Office in Germany.
- After confirmation, set an appointment with Immigration Authorities near you.
- Bring all the required documents at the time of the interview along with your language proficiency proof.
- A confirmation to prove that you have paid the German Residence Permit fee.
Germany Study Visa Fee
As per the standard of Germany Officials, you need to pay the Application fee while submitting the visa application form. The Germany Study Visa Fee can vary as per the country. It is non-refundable in case your visa gets rejected. So, if you want to apply for a visa, you can reach out to our services to increase your chances of success.
Germany Study Visa Consultants in India
If you are looking for genuine and approved Study in Germany Consultants in India/Delhi, you can count on us. Here at Superb Study Abroad, you can avail of the best services and guidance to choose the right course & university to pursue your higher education. For more information, you can reach out to us.